Graton Resort & Casino today introduced a mobile app allowing guests instant access to personalized offers and rewards and tracking funds for slot play. The apps Resort Wallet is the first of its kind in Northern California, providing guests a truly cashless solution for visiting the casino/resort.
We are excited to offer our guests a more convenient way to play and review their account information, said Lana Rivera, Vice President and General Manager at Graton Resort & Casino. Our guests enjoy an elevated casino experience at Graton, and now our app gives them a cashless gaming experience right from their phone.
Key features of the Graton App:
- Access to Resort Wallet, a cashless solution for players, built into the app.
- Graton Rewards offers and promotions throughout the resort, personalized for guests. There are various ways to redeem awards (slots, hotel, spa & salon, resort-style pool, gift shop merchandise discounts).
- Graton Wallet and Fast Funds for those who qualify. Fast Funds requires a soft credit check and does not impact a credit score.
- Easily transfer cash, free play and credits while also tracking and generating player loyalty bonuses.
- Individualized promotional offers for Graton dining (including 630 Steakhouse, the resorts fine dining destination) and big-name entertainment at The Event.
Guests can download the free app on Google Play or the App Store. Guests that sign up for the Rewards Program receive free slot play upon joining. All guests must be at least 21 years of age to qualify for a Rewards Card or the Graton App. Persons under 21 are not permitted on Graton Resort Casino property. Complete Graton Rewards information is available here.
Graton Casino Resort amenities include:
- A full gaming experience with 3,000 slot and video poker machines, more than 130 table games and live poker.
- A modern, upscale 200-room hotel with a Four Diamond rating from AAA for its superior quality and service.
- The Spa & Salon, with 10,000 sq. ft. of superior treatments and services.
- A 1,200-square-foot fitness facility with state-of-the-art cardiovascular and strength-training equipment.
- An expanded pool area (148,000-gallon swimming pool) with a bar, poolside dining, spacious cabanas and comfortable lounge chairs.
Guests have a complete range of dining options:
- 630 Park Steakhouse (fine-dining steak and seafood, with an extensive wine list).
- Tonys of North Beach and Tonys Slice House (Italian fare with pastas, pizzas, antipasti, and salads all prepared from Tonys famous recipes. Forbes recently named Tonys Best Pizzeria in America).
- Boathouse Asian Eatery (innovative Asian cuisine).
- Marketplace, serving everything from burritos, award-winning barbeque and burgers to noodle soups and specialty coffee drinks.
For more information on Graton Resort & Casino, visit www.gratonresortcasino.com.
MEDIA, PLEASE NOTE: To request further information and interviews or for additional images, please contact Brianne Miller at Graton@landispr.com or (650) 575-7727.
About Graton Resort & Casino
Located in Sonoma County, Graton Resort & Casino has a commanding presence among the rolling hills of Northern California's wine country. Owned and operated by the Federated Indians of Graton Rancheria, Graton Resort & Casino features table games, the latest slot machines, upscale and casual dining, plus entertainment options for visitors and locals alike. For more information, please visit www.gratonresortcasino.com.
Landis Communications Inc.
View source version on newsdirect.com: https://newsdirect.com/news/graton-resort-and-casino-launches-mobile-app-with-northern-californias-only-turnkey-cashless-solution-for-hassle-free-slot-play-969034983
Graton Resort & Casino
Disclaimer: The views, suggestions, and opinions expressed here are the sole responsibility of the experts. No Florida Times Daily journalist was involved in the writing and production of this article.