Slim Versatile EDC | Tanto One (T-1) Kaiken-Style pocket Knives Launched
Premium collectible EDC knife designer, Liong Mah Design, based in Palm Bay, Florida, is excited to announce the launch of the Tanto One T-1 on November 4th, 2022.
Among Liong Mah’s line-ups, this T-1 is considered his slimmest. This knife has a rugged elegance comparable to a gentleman’s EDC folder. The T-1’s versatility is unmatched. It allows individuals to carry it in any environment and is especially fitting in business casual, and business environments. Pair it with a suit, slacks, or jeans – it is sure to blend into any environment. Once unfolded this pocket knife transforms and brings a part of history into the palm of its owner’s hands. This EDC pocket knife is unlike any other in the Liong Mah Design collection.
For more information on the LMD products, visit: https://liongmah.com
What’s so great about the Tanto One?
– The blade is 3.75 in with a 3.5 inches cutting edge with a full knife length of 4.6 inches.
– It features steel hardware with a Titanium-milled pocket clip attached to a 2-piece titanium handle.
– Customer-requested elements such as a lanyard hole, proper clip, and a fully enclosed blade were included in the knife.
– It possesses a thinner blade that is easier to use and more portable.
– Easily concealed. Pocket-friendly.
– Lightweight at 3.5 to 3.6oz due to the full titanium backspacer
A hollow ground blade adds to its beautiful construction and a deeper cutting function as needed.
The knife is designed as a Kaiken or kwaiken-styled folder.
To learn more about how to choose the best EDC knife, as well as the latest news and offers from Liong Mah Design, visit: https://liongmah.com/blog
Among Liong Mah Design’s latest products, the company continues to seek ways to enhance its EDC knives’ functionality and aesthetics. The Tanto One is a must-add to any EDC collection with its well-constructed tactical design, elegance, and ability to fit into any environment. Liong Mah Design specializes in EDC knife form, fit, function, style, and experience.
Interested parties can find out more by visiting: https://liongmah.com/shop
Liong Mah Design
1155 Malabar Road Northeast
Disclaimer: The views, suggestions, and opinions expressed here are the sole responsibility of the experts. No Florida Times Daily journalist was involved in the writing and production of this article.